Thursday, March 26, 2009

Now and Then

Last Sunday (March 22) I was exactly 32 weeks along. Here is what I look like:
(Although, let me just make a quick disclaimer. I think this picture has a slimming effect on me. Of course it might just be that every time I look at myself I'm looking down at a belly that use to not be there, and thus it seems bigger. I don't know...)


Here is a picture of me from Feb 6 2007...32 and 5/7 weeks along.


So from these pictures, I don't look that much different. I guess it might just be an illusion that I am "that" much bigger than I was last time. Ah, who knows...I guess every pregnancy and every baby is just different.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The good thing is, you look happy in both pictures ;)

Lauren said...

I actually can't believe how similar your belly looks in both pictures!