Saturday, March 7, 2009

Caleb's Birthday

So yesterday was Caleb's birthday. Caleb's day started off with a yummy pancake breakfast. Check out the cute pancakes I made:



These pancakes turned out much better than the ones I tried to make for Valentines day. AFter breakfast (or lunch for Hannah and I), I headed off to my women's conference so that Caleb and Hannah could have some quality Dad-Daughter time. :-d

At 6:00 our good friend Jen came over to hang out with Hannah (Hannah really likes Jen and basically didn't even notice that we left...I guess this is a good thing). Anyhow, we went to see the Blue Man Group. I have heard about this group from various sources and thought we should do it before we leave boston. (You might recognize them from an intel commmercial.) It was good...it wasn't "oh my gosh, awesome", but it was pretty funny. After that we went out to Bertucci's. The show didn't end until 9 and we were both starving and wanted to go somewhere quick and we love the Bertucci's rolls. We got this pizza and it was the best pizza we have ever had at Bertucci's (and we eat alot of Bertucci's pizza). I don't know if the veggies were just extra fresh or if they had their top chef working b/c it was friday, but even the leftovers the next day were super yummy.

Oh, also I got Caleb a new game for his birthday, "Race for the Galaxy." We haven't played it yet, but it's a 2-4 person game and it only takes 30-60 minutes to play. I'll let you know when we bust it out. :-D

No comments: