Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A hodg podg of pictures

So today I downloaded a bunch of pictures off my cell phone. The quality isn't that great, but since I take it with me everywhere I go, I get some pretty cute stuff on film. Observe:

As mentioned yesterday, Hannah loves to help with "big kid" tasks. Here she is unloading the dryer. She wasn't very quick, but I figure I should encourage such activities (even if it does take a LONG time). :-D


Here's some crazy hat hair.


Iris has these blocks, and just recently Hannah has really enjoyed stacking them (and knocking them down). Here's one of her taller stacks.


And here she is next to a stack that I like to think was inspired by the Stata center.





What do you think? For those that don't know, the Stata center was designed by the same guy who did the EMP in Seattle. From an airplane, the EMP looks like a colorful blob. Anyhow...

Here's Hannah and her posse


Hannah loves to treat Ugg like a baby. Sometimes she'll want me to put a diaper on him (which she thinks is really funny). And almost every time I"m done feeding Iris, Ugg will go into the booster seat and Hannah will offer him some cheerios, puffs and even water.


Last week it was finally warm enough to go to the park. And now Iris is big enough to go in the swings. And ever since Hannah has seen Iris in the swing, she is very insistant that Iris should go in the swing and that they should swing together.


Hannah still loves to push rolling things around. Here is a half shot of her with a "grocery cart" at the park. Again, this was taken with my phone and since Hannah moves so fast, it is hard to catch her in the screen.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That Stata Center thing made me laugh out loud. :)

Elizabeth said...

So great, Kendra! What am amazing little girl. I especially loved the pic of wild hair and Hannah with posse - and UG at mealtime- how cute!

Swannee said...

Thanks for sharing! How fun!