Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hannah Enjoys...

1. Stacking things. She loves to build tall towers with Legos. Below you can see she built one taller than she is. It would have gone higher had she not run out of legos. (sorry Hannah is blurry...she moves so quickly!)


Here she stacked her cups to make a mega cup, which she enjoyed drinking out of.


2. Rocking in the rocking chair. This photo captures her right at the moment of impact when the chair meets the wall. Most people don't hit the wall when they rock because you really have to rock with quite a bit of force.


3. "helping" mommy with dishes, or anything else in the kitchen. If I"m doing dishes or making anything, she wants me to bring a chair in for her so she can see what's going on. Below she is helping with dishes...altho I'm not sure if it really counts as helping because it normally entails me doing more dishes, but I'm hoping that some day we can reverse that trend.


4. Watching things bake. Anytime I put something in the over, she wants me to turn on the oven light so she can see what's going on. Luckily I have trained her to take 4-5 steps back when I open the oven.


5. Cleaning. She must have gotten this from Caleb. Anytime she spills something, I hear a series of "uh-oh's" and continuous pointing until she gets a napkin or towel to wipe it up. Here she is using the dish wand and the towel to wipe up the table.


6. Grocery shopping. Shaws has these new baskets that have wheels on them. But they only work for me if I"m getting very few items since Hannah is easily distracted and prone to add random items to the basket.


7. Playing the piano. Need I say more?


8. Balloons


9. Yogurt. She loves to feed herself. This can sometimes be messy, but she has actually gotten really good at using a spoon and fork. Such a talented baby. :-D

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! What a talenred little Hannah you have!