Monday, March 23, 2009

Fashion

Hannah loves dressing herself. Typically in the morning I let her pick out her sweater, and then I grab a onesie and pants to go with it (since they are in higher drawers). However, after a diaper changing, she typically gets up before I can put her pants back on, and so she will find something new to wear. If she can find one, she always goes for the skirts (I think because they are easier to put on...often times when she tries to put on pants she'll get both legs in the same leg hole). On this particular day, Hannah picked out a skirt. I also let Hannah pick out what shoes she would like to wear. The boots she has on I picked up at a clothing swap and they are size 9 (she wears size 7 or 8), but I put them on her and she seemed to do OK. She walked all the way to the student center and back, and got several looks from the students...probably because she looks so trendy.


The next day she decided she wanted to put on her overalls by herself. See below
This outfit also got several looks from students.


My favorite maternity pants have a sash that goes in the belt loop. Every once in a while Hannah will pull it out of my pants and want me to put it on her. So here she is trying to be like mommy (except I typically don't walk around with a paci in my mouth). :-D


Hannah also loves to put on my socks. I suppose it is easier for her to put on my socks than her own. You will also notice that she put on a skirt (which is inside out).


This fashion statement was actually Caleb's doing...but as you can tell, Hannah enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is hillarious! Quite the little fashion queen you have on your hands!

Lauren said...

The backwards overalls are my favorite!

Kendra said...

I can totally see the backwards overalls actually becoming a trend. And when that happens you are all witnesses that Hannah came up with it first! :-D