Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting Up

For the past 4 morning Hannah has been getting up by herself. This is a great improvement from when she would call us to her room to either lift her out of her crib, or watch her get up by herself. The only problem is that for the past 2 nights she's been waking up when Peter wakes up, and then she gets up by herself. Both times I found her standing under the light by the keyboard. Last night she wasn't crying or anything. I picked Peter up to feed him and then I looked over and saw Hannah just standing there with her blanket. It kind of shocked me. She informed me that she wanted to get up. I'm not really sure what to do about this because if I want Peter to start sleeping through the night I"m going to have to let him cry alittle bit. But if I let him cry, then Hannah might hear him and get up. Any ideas?

In other news, Peter has decided that he doesn't like to be fed...he wants to feed himself. So now instead of mashing steamed carrots for him, I just leave it in chunks. I suppose this isn't so bad, but it does take quite a bit longer to feed him. But I guess he is learning to be independent, so that is good.

No comments: