Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

The other day at my women's bible study this lady in my group had a great idea. There should be kids T-shirts that say things like "fearfully and wonderfully made", or "made in the image of God", or "love one another so that your joy may be full". I could have really used some shirts like that for the kiddos on Friday. It didn't help that Hannah is alittle sick and hasn't been sleeping so well, so she was off the wall hyper. Anyhow, it was all manageable because I knew that Caleb was going to hang out with the kiddos on Saturday morning. It's amazing what Hope does for you.

That said...Hannah's birthday is in 2 months so if anyone wants to get her a t-shirt, feel free. And if more than one of you do, that's fine too because I figure the ideal number of shirts to have is 7, one for each day of the week. Although I guess the trick is actually getting her to wear the shirt on the day that she is grumpy...or maybe it should be on the day that I'm grumpy. Hmm...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out www.cafepress.com for some cool kids' tees...at decent prices, and you can even make your own!!

Lauren said...

I like that idea.