Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Boat

Yesterday I did some laundry. And while Hannah's laundry basket was empty, she decided it could double as a boat. Actually she got really upset when it had to become a laundry basket again...or even when I told her that the boat had to dock at the washing machine. Anyhow, first she loaded up all of her stuffed animals and blankets and pushed them around the living room in her boat. Then she decided she and baby Pete should go in the boat together. Here are some pictures.











Here she is giving Peter a ride in the boat.


Other news from the day is that I bought Hannah a new booster seat for the table, thus her old one can be used by Peter. I also bought Peter a place mat that sticks to the table. So Peter is now officially part of family dinners.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Is it just me or does BBPete seem to be less enthralled about the boat idea than his big sis? :)