Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hannah and Noah

As promised, here are some pictures of Hannah hugging Noah. Hannah is a super hugger, but she doesn't always have the most appreciative recipient. Most of the time Noah is not as enthusiastic about getting a hug as he should be, hence the face below.





Here are Hannah and Noah sharing cheerios. And when I say sharing, I mean Hannah is the cheerio distributor. She makes sure Noah gets as many cheerios as she sees fit. It's a good thing Noah isn't too much older or have too many more opinions about the matter otherwise we would have some issues.








Side Note - pregnancy update: Today is day 13 (that is, 13 days over due). I called the hospital at 8 and they said they would have a room open in a couple of hours. It is 10 now and I still haven't had a call...no surprise. So the waiting continues...


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ha! I love these pictures!