Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another one bites the dust

This morning I broke another glass. I think that makes the 3rd one in the past 2 months. I know, it's quite a talent. We are now down to 4 glasses. Normally I would go out and buy more glasses, but what's the point...we are moving. So I guess it's not so bad after all. We can still have 2 people over without having to resort to paper cups or wine glasses.

On that note, I have also broken 2 salad plates in the last month. These were not my fault. Each time I put them in the microwave with a potato and they came out cracked. I'm not really sure what happened because our plates are dishwasher and microwave safe. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is when I put the potato in for the second time, there was still some potato juice on the plate and that caused it to crack...but it doesn't seem like that should be enough. Anyhow, let me know what you think. I hope you have better dish luck than I do. :-D

No comments: