Monday, May 4, 2009

Cute Pictures

For Christmas I got Caleb a nice camera. Since then, we have been taking alot more pictures; partly because the camera is way cooler, and partly because the camera is faster so we can actually get a picture of Hannah while she's doing something cute, instead of the moment after. Anyhow, here are some pictures of what she's been up to lately.

The other day Hannah was having tons of fun having me wrap her up in a blanket. Then she would run out the door. When the blanket fell off, she would run back and have me wrap her up again. Apparently this is tons of fun and should be tried sometime.


Here she is being cute!

Recently, Hannah and I have enjoyed eating watermelon. I cut it into bit size pieces and then we eat it with tooth picks. Sometimes I will feed her, and sometimes she will feed me. Here she is using both tooth picks and thus eating 2 pieces at a time.


Caleb and I have decided that Hannah has a really big mouth...as you can see below.


As mentioned in a previous post, Hannah loves to go into the refrigerator and gaze. The other day she decided to unload all the condiments on the door shelf. I was feeling tired, so I didn't really mind just sitting on the couch and watching her come out with more stuff. I did have to step in when she started opening up some of the containers. But this event actually inspired me to throw away all those random sauces and salad dressings that we never use anymore, so it all turned out OK.


Here are Hannah and Ug all ready for a stroll. She loves Ug and takes him almost everywhere.


You always have to be careful what you eat in front of Hannah because no matter what it is, she will always want some. Here Caleb and Hannah are enjoying some cereal together.


The other day Hannah found this dress and wanted to put it on. She also wanted to wear the hat even though it is way too small for her.



Here she is sharing her rocking experience with two of her favorite animals.


Hannah is always trying to share her food and drinks with her stuffed animals. Here's bear enjoying some french toast in the hall.


Yet again, Caleb and Hannah eating together.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Cute pictures, Kendra! I had to laugh at the pictures of Hannah emptying the fridge. Samantha "goes shopping" in our pantry and does the same thing. It keeps her occupied while I cook!

Elizabeth said...

Love it Kendra! Such a cute lil girl you have.

Swannee said...

She's got awesome hair. And she looks so thoughtful. I love the fact that you just go with the flow--Hannah getting condiments out of the fridge is not the end of the world!