Friday, May 8, 2009

Spirit of Boston Boat Cruise

Every year our dorm goes on the Spirit of Boston Boat Cruise. It's an end of the year celebration where the students get dressed up and it's always been alot of fun. This was no different. We had a great time seeing the Boston harbor and hanging out with some of our fellow GRT's. Here are some pictures:



Here's Ballard, Jen, Sebastian, and I on the bow of the boat.


Here we are with Boston in the background.


Here's Boston


And Castle Island (which is really a peninsula, not an island)


Here we are at our table


And here's all the GRT's with our Housemasters.


As a funny side note: I was asking my doctor a couple of weeks ago if it was OK for me to go on the boat cruise. The cruise date was exactly 2 weeks before my due date. She basically said that if I feel comfortable going then I should go. She also said, "Well, if it's about 2 hours long it's just like driving to Ikea and back. Besides, if you have the baby on the boat you'll make the news!" Unfortunately we didn't make the news and I am still pregnant. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for my 8 seconds of fame.

1 comment:

Swannee said...

Sounds like a fabulous cruise. Must be sorta hard to say goodbye to Boston. What an exciting period in your life--I hope the next two weeks are full of grace & peace.