Monday, May 17, 2010

Hannah's Creativity & Imagination

Over the past couple of months Hannah has gotten more and more of an imagination. This is great because she now can play by herself (aka she doesn't always HAVE to play with me). Most of what she does are some of our normal day activities.

Here she is serving me some tea.


Here's her teapot.


Here's the orange in the bathtub.



Hannah and Peter enjoying her new crib. Normally it is full of stuffed animals and blankets.


Here's Hannah with her popcorn popper. And when it was "done", she put it in the refrigerator. :)


More fun in the new crib. Hannah will be playing in the box and Peter will crawl over. At which point Hannah will inform me that Peter wants to join her. I say, "Did you ask him?" Then she'll ask Peter, "you play in my new crib with me?" She'll pause and then say to me, "Peter says yeah." It's great that she knows exactly what Peter wants. :-D


Here's Hannah going grocery shopping (that's our pantry). And wouldn't cha know, she always come "home" with the same food I buy. She comes and shows me the food and then I remind her that she needs to put her groceries away (just like mom). So she goes back to the pantry and puts the food away. One time she went shoe shopping (in the shoe closet).


Here's Peter playing with "the box."



The arrival of the box.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Well, y'all sure are grownups, with the lawnmower and all. Also, I'm glad to see that Doug is still well loved. :)