Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Visting Spok-Vegas

Last weekend Caleb and I went to Spokane to visit with Titus, Elizabeth, Joe and Judah. We had a great time. Actually, Hannah, Peter, and I drove over on Wed so we could have some extra time with the cousins. As you might have guessed, this was one of Caleb's "great" ideas. And in a moment of insanity I agreed. Luckily for all of us, this actually did turn out to be a great idea. After making 3 stops during the first hour of the trip, we managed to drive the next 3 hours without a stop. It was nice for Hannah and Peter to get use to their beds and have some extra time to spend with the cousins. Unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures. But here are 2 cute ones of the kids on the kid bench that Titus made.

Here's Abigail, Joe, Hannah, and Judah...and Peter on the high chair.

Here they are again in their jammies. How cute that Hannah and Abigail have the matching PJ's!



And in order to keep with tradition, after the kiddos went to bed we stayed up into the wee hours of the night playing games and having fun. This is why my post is coming so late. It has taken me 2 days to recover from our vacation to Spokane. :) I guess that is the mark of a fun filled vacation.

No comments: