Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On the Move

On Dec 26 Peter started to move. I guess technically he was moving before then via rolls and pivots, but now he can move forward and go to a specific place. It's not an official crawl, but more of an army crawl...a pretty good army crawl I might add. The other day I left him in the living room playing with some toys, and the next thing I knew he was in the kitchen smiling at me. It's really nice now the he can sit up and move because he can entertain himself more easily: if he wants something, he gets it.

Here are some cute pictures of the kiddos

Peter loves to "crawl" over the bottom parts of our end tables and coffee table - and Hannah loves to join him.





Here's Hannah in the sweater I made her. She finally wears it without breaking into tears. Praise the Lord!


Can you find Peter?



I got Hannah some tights so she can wear dresses to church. She really likes the tights...I'm not sure why.

Here's Caleb with the kiddos.



Peter and his classic smile.


Hannah loves to hold Peter. He'll be sitting playing with a toy, and she'll come up and sit behind him. It's pretty cute.

The other day Hannah found this bag and started jumping around in it. She thought it was the most fun thing ever! Some of the things she finds amusing are so weird. I guess, at least she has some creativity...


Pig tails


And here's a pictures of the loaf of bread Caleb made. Not really a picture of cute kids, but it was super yummy!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh. Be still, my heart. Those kids are getting too cute.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I remember Hannah crawling around your tiny GRT apartment. It looks like Peter has plenty of room to explore!
-Bethany

Elizabeth said...

Those are some seriously cute pictures. I can't believe such cuteness is coming to visit us soon! yay!