Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun with Iris

So I remembered to take my camera with me to "work" one day and I thought I would share some fun pictures with y'all.

Iris has alittle mat that she lays on, and Hannah loves to cozy up with Iris. Sometimes I get alittle nervous, but most of the time Hannah is pretty gentle.







Hannah also likes to be really helpful by providing Iris with her pacifier. She knows exactly where it is suppose to go, but she hasn’t quite figured out how to discern when Iris wants it and when she doesn’t. Those always make for interesting times



One of Hannah’s favorite activities is to go into the plastic bag draw and collect all the twisty ties and rubber bands. She put them all in a bag and now carries the bag around the house with her. She is really insistent that all of them stay in the bag.


I forgot exactly what Hannah is doing here, but you can tell my shutter speed wasn't quite fast enough to catch this girl in action!


As you know one of our (Hannah, Iris, and my) favorite activities is to go to the park. Here are a couple shots of Hannah enjoying the park. Iris normally watches all the kids run around or sleeps. I'm confident that when she learns to walk/run, she will enjoy the park just as much as Hannah and I do.

Hannah loves slides!




Here she is getting in and out of the sand box (another favorite activity). Mind you, playing in the sand is fun too, but she enjoys getting in and out so much more!


At the playground on campus, Hannah loves the car. It is definitely a very close second to slides. She loves to get in the car, turn the wheel abit, then get out of the car, shut the door, smile, open the door and begin the whole process again. She’ll do this about 5 or 6 times. It’s pretty comical for me, the observer. :-D


So that's basically my day at "work."


No comments: