Saturday, March 29, 2008

i-bert

Clear the roads!! The Hug family will be cruising this spring and summer. Today I fixed up my bike (new tires and tubes) and I installed the i-bert. So you are wondering, "what is the i-bert?" Well, my friends, it is the Hannah carrier. Let me show you...

This is Hannah in the i-bert. And below is the i-bert on my bike.


So this carrier is pretty cool because it goes on the front of the bike. I think Hannah will really enjoy it because she'll be right in the action and can see everything.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Kenra, This is really cool. I want one! Is it as cool as it looks? What fun to be able to hit the road.

Kendra said...

Yeah, the i-bert is definitely that cool. It is so nice to have Hannah right in front of me where I can see her. And since she's right in between my arms I feel like I can really make sure nothing happens to her (like falling or what not)