Monday, March 10, 2008

Flora

We have this plant...it is huge and takes up a whole corner of our place. Our old place was much bigger and got more sun, so it wasn't a big deal...but here the plant has really gotten out of control. But I got to thinking it must have grown some over the couple of years we've gotten it. Here's a comparison.



Like I said, the plant has gotten out of control! So for Caleb's birthday I decided to buy a new plant. It is much smaller, and only needs low light. In both aspects, it suits our place much better.


The old plant went all the way to the ceiling


While we are talking about plants...these are the flowers that Caleb and Hannah bought me yesterday. While I was out, they went for a walk to the library and bought me these on the way home. When Caleb bought them, they were just buds. They started to bloom last night and now they are already in full swing. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments: