Thursday, June 3, 2010

My sweet daughter

The past 2 nights Peter has not gotten much sleep (I found out today that it is the result of an ear infection). As a result, I was pretty tired today and yesterday. Yesterday Peter took an early nap so I was reading Hannah some books. Around 12:30 I just got really tired. Here's how our conversation went.

K: Mommy's really tired. I'm going to take a quick nap
H: On the floor?
K: Yeah (we were in Hannah's room). Could mommy borrow one of your blankets? (Hannah lays a blanket over me and tucks me in.)
H: Mommy need a pillow?
K: No thanks
H: I go get mommy a pillow. (I hear thud thud thud as she runs across the house and runs back). Here you go mommy.
K: Thank you Hannah
H: Mommy need another blanket.
K: Sure. (Hannah pulls another blanket out of her crib and tucks me in again.

How sweet is that! I ended up laying down for about 30 minutes while Hannah played with legos.

No comments: