Thursday, March 25, 2010

How to find your son

Peter has become quite the crawler. He is now able to get in and out of things at a remarkable speed. You put him down in the living room and next thing you know he's in the shoe closest, or up against the door looking outside (both favorite activities). And when outside, he moves twice as fast. I think he must know it's a treat to be able to crawl around outside and get his outfit really dirty (or he just likes all the new "organic" things that he can put in his mouth).

Well, today at Trader Joes the check-out lady gave each kid a balloon, which I promptly tied around their wrists. So after I got home and unloaded all the groceries I thought, Where's Peter? Can you tell where he is in the picture below?



Wa-la! The balloon gave him away.


So now if I could only get a rattle or some other noise making device in the balloon then I could look and listen to figure out what my son has gotten into.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Bells on the toes of his pjs! You can get jingle bells super cheap at the craft store. :)

Lauren said...

Hey! That's pretty handy!

nathan said...

I like the saw on the wall. Is that for Daddy to make some real Lincoln logs while Hannah plays with the small ones on the table? =)

Unknown said...

Kendra, I just read this article on Whitworth's website, and it sure made me think of your life right now!!
http://www.whitworth.edu/Alumni/Transitions/Articles/Calling/2009/BalladofBabies.htm