Friday, October 16, 2009

For Noah

The other day I was looking at Lauren's blog and Hannah came in and got all excited about seeing pictures of Noah. She kept saying, "more Noah, more Noah". Noah was Hannah's best friend in Boston. I'm not sure if it was because we hung out with his parents alot, or if it is because his name is easy to say... probably a little bit of both...and the obvious fact that Noah is cool. :-D

Anyhow, we went through several old blog posts on Lauren's blog looking at pictures of Noah. After going all the way back to the beginning of August, I convinced her that Noah would want to see pictures of her. Hannah has become quite clever about pictures. She knows she's cute and that taking pictures of her is a "privilege" so she will hardly ever pose for pictures these days. But by telling her that Noah would want to see her I was actually able to get her to stand still and look at the camera. So here are some pictures for Noah. :-D (And Lauren, I would like you to know that Hannah correctly identified you as "Noah Mommy" in the train picture)

You can see that even this picture where she is "looking" at the camera, she is still not very still.


Here's Hannah holding Peter's hand.






2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME!

love,
Noah Mommy

Lauren said...

The other night, as I was putting Noah to bed after reading this, I said, "Noah, I have something to show you about Hannah tomorrow. You remember Hannah, right? She is your friend." And he immediately pointed at the front door, like, "Let's go see her right now."