Monday, October 19, 2009

E-I

This weekend Caleb's brother, Levi, came over to visit us. We had a great time chatting and hanging out with him. Hannah, too, had fun with Levi. However she has trouble with L's so she called him E-I. So here are some pictures of Uncle E-I with the kiddos.

Here's Peter and Levi


Levi with Kiefer, Peter and Hannah


Levi with Kiefer and Peter


And here are some bonus pictures of the 3 cousins taken Friday night.

Kiefer and Peter are only 9 days apart. They were holding hands for a little bit but I wasn't fast enough with the camera.





Hannah and Peter holding hands.


More family tummy time. As you guessed, it was Hannah's idea. :-D


Here's Kiefer enjoying his first swing experience. He liked it!

2 comments:

Swannee said...

Great pictures with E-I! Cute kids, too.

Elizabeth said...

My favorite is the all cousin tummy time. How cute!