Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Rest of my Time

My next 3 days in Seattle were also tons of fun, but less eventful (this is probably a good thing). On Monday we made our traditional trip to Costco and then had lunch with Kim. It was a relatively nice day so we were able to eat outside. The road that use to be infront of the Starbucks Headquarters has been converted into a pedestrian walk, where there are tons of tables to sit at...and during the summer they have different bands that will perform during lunch time. On this day, we were the only people eating outside.

On Tuesday Hannah and I hung out with Celeste, my sister-in-law. We had a great time chit-chatting and catching up. The only bummer was as I reached my car to leave, I had left my lights on, and I had to call my parents to come and rescue me. This, of course, brought back wonderful memories from high school, where this was almost a weekly occurance (not calling my parents to rescue me, but leaving the lights on). It got so bad that my parents actually bought me a pair of 6 ft long jumper cables for Christmas. So if you ever need any help jump starting your car, I have plenty of experience. Anyhow, Hannah and I had fun with Celeste, and so it was kinda fun being stuck there for an extra 45 minutes.

On Wed, Hannah and I got together with Jeanette & Hannah, our Austrailian friends from Boston who now live in Seattle. We had a great time seeing the two little Hannah's interact (they are exactly one month apart). They had great fun with the toy phone and chasing each other around in circles...and of course eating. Jeanette had made some tasty cookies and fruit. We enjoyed both the healthy sugar and the unhealthy sugar. Here are some pictures. We were able to get the two girls together and somehow managed to have them (sort of) sit still for the 5 seconds it takes to get a picture.


Here's a self timer of the 4 of us


Well, that was our Seattle trip. We are looking forward to returning in mid-December and seeing everyone soon!

1 comment: