Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bridal Shower

Another highlight of my trip to Seattle was hosting a bridal for my best friend Melissa, who is getting married on New Years Eve. It was an awesome shower (in my humble opinion). Everything came together perfectly. My mom & I hosted a brunch (most of the food was made by my dad, master chef) and we played some fun games and opened presents. It was great to see & catch up with a bunch of my high school friends. Here are some pictures of us hanging out:





Here's a most of the group picture (we didn't think of taking a group pictures until some had already left)


Here we are with Mt Rainier in the background. Melissa, Kendra, Diana, Elaine, & Amanda. Mt. Rainier is inbetween my head & Diana's. You can see the mountain better in the picture below





So Hannah napped for most of the shower. I couldn't have planned it better if I wanted to. Anyhow, she woke up during the last game. This is how I found her when I went down to get her.

She managed to unsnap her pants and then she attempted to pull them over her head and got stuck. Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is amazing. Cracks me up.