Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Liz's Visit

So right after my parents left, Caleb's little sister, Liz, came to visit. The first weekend she was here we took Hannah on her first camping trip. She had a blast. It was so cool to be in the same tent as Mom and Dad that she didn't want to go to sleep. She also really enjoyed diving head first onto our blow up mattress. It was really funny to watch! :-D Here she is lounging on our mattress.




Another favorite activity of Hannah's was picking up the gravel and putting it in the frisbee. She also enjoyed gathering sticks and waving them around. When she would pick up and swing a big one, it would throw her off balance and was pretty funny. Here you can see her playing in the gravel.



Liz and I spent the next week going to Museums and such. On Monday we went to the MIT Museum; Tuesday the Museum of Science: Wednesday Caleb took her to the Museum of Fine Arts; Thursday was Harvard's Museum of Natural History; and Friday we went to the Aquarium: Saturday was Dim Sum and the freedom trail (see Dim Sum post): and Sunday was my birthday (see Happy 27 to Me post). Also Caleb and I managed to make it out to the theater 4 times while she was here. I think our favorite movie we saw was Get Smart. And the movie that surprised me the most (as in I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did) was Iron Man. We also enjoyed watching Prince Caspian and Indian Jones. And then The Incredible Hulk was OK.

Anyhow, we had a great time while Liz was in town. Here's a group shot



Oh, here's a cute pictures of Liz with Hannah and Noah



And this is also a cute pictures of Hannah hugging Noah. What a friendly girl!

1 comment:

Swannee said...

Gotta love those toddler hugs (and Hugs). I think Brent and I are going to see Get Smart while we're in La Grande, so it's good to know you enjoyed it.