Friday, July 11, 2008

iPost

Yes, today is the day that the iPhone was released, and today is the day that we spent 3+ hours in line waiting for one. You are probably wanting to ask, "was it worth the wait?" Well...it depends which half you ask. I'll let you try and figure out which half (Caleb or myself) was more excited about the iPhone.

To get our iPhone we went to the CambridgeSide Galleria. They have a pretty large apple store, but they still had a line going out the door for iPhone customers. Hannah and I shopped (window shopped, that is) for the first two hours. Hannah was having alot of fun riding the escalators. And everytime we came back to Caleb he had some sort of new goody that they (Apple) were passing out to people as they waited in line (water, starbucks coffee, etc...). After 2 hours Caleb and I did a swap. He took Hannah home for dinner, while I did the remainder of the wait.

When I finally got to the front, I had my own personal sales person who got me all set up. Of course his main task was to try and convince I needed to buy all the extras (I didn't fall for that), but he also registered me and set me up with a plan. The process took about 10 min. And walla, I had a working iPhone.

So yeah, that was our iEvening.

No comments: