Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Starting off

I've decided to start a blog. The goal is to update it every week or so with pictures and fun thoughts. We'll see how it goes.

So I guess I"ll post some pictures to see if I can get this thing figured out.

This picture is the Hug family at Christmas.



This picture is daddy getting Hannah all riled up right before bed time. Somehow after so much excitement and tickling, she still manages to fall asleep like a champ.



Here's Hannah all bundled up and ready to go out in the cold Boston weather.



See if you can find the Hannah?

She is suppose to be sleeping. I had to tape the curtain to the wall so she couldn't pull it back all the way. I guess I need to use more tape. :-D



Here is a picture of Hannah helping me with Laundry the other week. She's really good at unloading the basket...we still need to work on the folding part. :)



This is what I see everytime I go into the kitchen. Hannah, no matter how much fun she is having elsewhere, will immediately crawl over to the kitchen as soon I go in there. Then she will stand up (as shown) and either whine or chew on the bars. Needless to say, I try not to spend too much time in the kitchen when she is awake.



Cousin Joe, Thanks for leaving me one of your precious blocks in Florida. Mommy found it the next morning and I've enjoyed chewing on it ever since. I will bring it back to you this summer when we visit you. Love Hannah

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi!!

The pictures are too cute! How are you doing? It's great that you started a blog! I look forward to reading it. How is Bible study going?

Julie and Ben

Elizabeth said...

hELLO BLOGGER KENDRA. I, NOT YELLING AT YOU JUST TRYING TO TYPE WITH ONE HAND AND ACCIDENTALLY HIT CAPS LOCK. wow that was easy to fix, big hugs to you, Elizabeth

Lauren said...

Hey!
Followed the link from your gmail status. I LOVE the picture of Hannah peeking through the curtain! Now we can see what you were describing! She is so funny.
I'm going to link this from my blog, if that's okay with you.
Lauren

Swannee said...

What a cute kid! Good to see you! I'm so impressed that you have a blog. It'll be a great way to stay involved in your lives. Sounds like Florida was a good time. I'm heading to Georgia Thursday night...we'll see how Caleb and I do with the red-eye flight!