Monday, January 17, 2011

more matching jammies

So Carter's was having a huge fleece footy jammy sale today, so I bought a bunch of matching jammies for the kids. Here are some pictures of the kids in their new matching monster jammies.









I also bought all three kids some matching jammies for next winter. Now if I can only store them in a place where I remember where they are. :-D

***So I might have gone alittle overboard. I just showed Caleb all the jammies that I bought and it totaled 21. In my defense, 12 of them are for next year (that's 4 pairs for each kid) and 4 of them are for our new girl for this winter. Before today, she had no warm jammies and since it's cold here I had to do something to rectify the situation. But now I think I"m pretty set for the next 2 years or so. :-D

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm cracking up that you bought 21 pairs of jammies! So funny!

Swannee said...

Cute--love that they match! And yes, that's hilarious that you bought 21 pairs of jammies. :)