Monday, December 7, 2009

Hannah's moving out

Today Hannah told me she was going home. "To mommy and daddy's home?" I asked. "No, MY home," was the reply. And then she said bye-bye and gave me a hug and went to her home. Here's a picture of her in her home.



Here she is coming out of her home.


Hannah has just recently started using her imagination more. She loved to bring me over "toast" or "meat" in the form of a coaster, which I eat graciously, of course. She will also go over to the wall and pick "beebas." And she shares too. She'll give me some beebas and then go and pick some for baby Pete. She also shares with Ug. And then when we are outside she'll cook up some "hot juice" on her little outdoor kitchen and then she'll bring over a plate of "treats." They are so good I always ask for seconds, which she gladly serves. It's fun living with a 2 year old.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Fun indeed. What a cutie she is. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!

Tina said...

So cute! The little imaginations are so much fun!