Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Exciting find at Target

Guess what I bought today at Target?! You'll never guess so I'll just tell you. FOOTIE PAJAMAS! And not just any footie pajamas...footie pajamas that fit ME! They are soooo cool. I found them in the kids section. Here I am modeling them for you


Here's Hannah and myself in our footie PJs. She thought it was really cool that I was wearing footie pajamas with her. Life is fun, isn't it?


In other news, I bought Hannah some underwear at Target as well. She was really excited and wore them all day with only one accident. I'm hoping that I've waited long enough that she knows what's going on and therefore we won't have as many accidents. We'll see

5 comments:

Caleb said...

Wow..... Wow. But don't be misled by the title--we like Walmart better than Target. :)

Lauren said...

Oh. My. Word.

Lauren said...

Also, I just asked Noah to give me a kiss, and he kissed Hannah's picture instead. :)

Elizabeth said...

Kendra, you look alot like a superhero in that first picture. I just thought you should know - incase people start to stop you on the streets for an autograph.

nathan said...

Wow, Hannah has a lot of hair!