Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hannah's Special Day

Today was Hannah's Special Day at preschool. It was suppose to be on April 12, her birthday, but she was sick so today was the day. Here's what Hannah had to say about herself.

I am a girl
I am 4 years old
My favorite color is Pink, Red and Blue
My favorite food is Key Lime Pie.
I am learning to swim under water.
I can pick up something I dropped from the table without falling off the chair.

I especially thought that last responce was pretty cute. Anyhow, here are some pictures from preschool


Hannah loves to paint. Today she decided to paint her hands as well.




Here she and Sasha are sorting seeds. This week they are talking about plants and seeds. You will also notice that in this picture she is wearing her birthday crown.



Hannah and Sasha going down the slide together.



Check it out. Both Hannah and Sasha are off the ground in this pic. :-D







No comments: