Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Never Again...whoops

So, you may (or may not) remember that in February I posted a video of Hannah walking. What you probably don't know is that it was quite the ordeal to get it displayed correctly. I had taken the video vertically, and you can't just rotate it like you do photos...Caleb had to do something fancy, and even so the video made everything look wide.

Well, this is an easy problem to solve...just don't take vertical videos; always take them horizontal. I can remember this, right? I can remember not to make the same mistake again. (see below...make sure your volume is on)





I guess it's easier said than done. I have taken 2 or 3 vertical videos since then, and after every time I'm like, "shoot, I'm never going to do that again." And yet I still do. But you know it makes me think...and remember why we need grace & forgiveness. It's so easy to make the same mistakes over and over again. Luckily, God has a heart of gold and will keep forgiving us if we have a repentful heart. Hopefully my viewer can do the same for all my sideways videos. :)

No comments: